Ready to join us?
Register an attorney, firm administrator, or in-house marketing employee in a law firm.
Looking for Exhibitor registration?
You are eligible to attend MTMP if you are:
- An experienced mass tort or class action plaintiff lawyer looking to learn the latest about big projects and emerging torts
- A single-event lawyer looking to expand your practice to include mass torts or class actions – either working on the cases, doing MDL common benefit work, or referring
- A plaintiff attorney seeking to learn more about how you can expand your practice with mass torts or class actions – our Nuts & Bolts track is for you
- Members of the legal services industry – you will have the opportunity to meet with lawyers from around the country – MTMP is built for networking
WAYS TO SAVE
- National Trial Lawyers Members can receive up to a $300 discount per individual being registered. To receive the discount code, contact Hope Crew at hcrew@TheNTL.org
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants pay just $1,095! Bring 3 or more and pay just $995!
- Multiple Attendee Discounts
Hot Cases you care about
The MTMP Las Vegas conferences are designed for individuals working in the area of plaintiff mass torts and personal injury litigation or class actions.
- Class Actions
- College and Church Sexual Assault
- Hernia Mesh
- Human Trafficking
- IVC Filters
- Military Combat Earplugs
- Monsanto Roundup
- Stryker LFIT V40
- Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer
- Talcum Powder Mesothelioma
- Much More!
MTMP conferences are limited to attendees engaged primarily in civil Plaintiff representation or criminal Defense representation. It is strictly forbidden for an individual to attend the conference if he/she or any law firm member is associated with or working in any way connected to the defense of any case or case type that may be covered at the conference. Registrants must also confirm that they do not work with or on behalf of any company that seeks reimbursement from plaintiff settlement proceeds for medical, secondary payer, or subrogation liens of any type.
Mass Tort Made Perfect, LLC reserves the right to return any deposited fees, decline any application for attendance, refuse entrance, and decline admission to any and all attendees and applicants at any time.
Registrants who cancel on or before March 27 will receive a full refund. After that date, all fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable to a future seminar. Substitutions may be made at any time, including the first day of the seminar. Walk-ins are welcome, but pay an additional $100 fee.