Crystal Utley is a vice president of the mass torts division. She is responsible for driving operations, delivering outcomes, managing high performing teams and infrastructure for early stage case discovery (case development) and post-settlement (lien resolution and medical monitoring). In addition to her 10 years of industry experience, Utley has served in various leadership roles, where she has developed business processes to screen and analyze medical injuries and adjudication.
Utley has worked on numerous cases including:
- World Trade First Responders Settlement
- Deep Water Horizon Specified Physical Conditions Settlement
- Avandia case development
- Xarelto case development
- Roundup case development
- Invokana case development
- Hernia Mesh case development
- Transvaginal Mesh case development
- Inferior Vena Cava filter case development
- Talcum Powder case development
- Taxotere case development
- Essure case development
In addition to her work, she has delivered several expert talks at conferences like HarrisMartin’s MDL Conference, the HB’s Mass Tort Med School and the AAJ’s Roundup CLE.
Crystal is a nurse practitioner and earned her Masters of Science in Nursing from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She holds a Bachelors of Science in Nursing from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.