- Levin Papantonio Rafferty Legal Team Helps Win $7.1 Million for Plaintiffs in 3M Military Earplugs Lawsuitby Levin Papantonio on May 10, 2021 at 1:13 pm
Brian Barr and Troy Bouk, attorneys at Pensacola-based law firm Levin Papantonio Rafferty, emerged victorious in the first 3M military earplugs lawsuit to go to trial.On April 30, 2021, a federal jury concluded a five-week trial by finding that 3M knew about defects in the dual-ended... To read the entire article, click the title above.
- New York AG Launches Probe Into Baby Food Toxic Metalsby Levin Papantonio on May 4, 2021 at 12:09 am
On April 29, 2021, New York Attorney (AG) General Letitia James announced she has requested information from multiple baby food companies regarding high levels of inorganic arsenic discovered in infant rice cereal products.James sent letters... To read the entire article, click the title above.
- Piney Point Toxic Waste Leak Class Action Lawsuitby Levin Papantonio on April 9, 2021 at 9:39 pm
A class action lawsuit has been brought against HRK Holdings, LLC, after an abandoned phosphate fertilizer processing plant in Manatee County developed a “significant leak” on March 25, 2021. The leak threatens local residents with 480 million gallons of toxic wastewater and... To read the entire article, click the title above.
- The Dangers of Xeljanzby Levin Papantonio on March 29, 2021 at 9:52 pm
Patients who have taken the drug Xeljanz to treat certain forms of arthritis and ulcerative colitis are learning that the cure could be worse than the disease.In early February 2021, the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an alert to patients, pharmacies, and... To read the entire article, click the title above.
- Johnson & Johnson Earmarks Nearly $4 Billion for Talc Powder Lawsuitsby Levin Papantonio on March 20, 2021 at 1:28 pm
As the number of talc powder lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson continues to rise, the multinational corporation has reserved $3.9 billion for litigation expenses and settlements, reports Business Insider. The planned reserve represents a marked increase from the $400 million that... To read the entire article, click the title above.
- New York City Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) Investor Lawsuitsby Levin Papantonio on March 12, 2021 at 8:05 pm
When New York City Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) listed on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol NYC), price shares plummeted 41 percent within the first day of trading. The crash hit one group of investors particularly hard—those who had purchased New York City REIT as a non-traded... To read the entire article, click the title above.
- Former Coastal Broker Luke Michael Johnson’s List of Customer Disputes Runs Longby Levin Papantonio on February 26, 2021 at 3:53 pm
Now a registered investment advisor with Prime Capital Investment Advisors, LLC, Luke Michael Johnson was once registered as a broker with several securities firms, according to records gathered by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)’s BrokerCheck.In... To read the entire article, click the title above.
- Mutual of Omaha’s Edward Earl Matthes Barred From Working as a Brokerby Levin Papantonio on February 26, 2021 at 2:48 pm
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) has barred Edward (Ed) Earl Matthes from working as a broker or even associating in any capacity with a broker-dealer firm. FINRA’s BrokerCheck reports on the events that led to Matthes’ disbarment, including a 20-year history... To read the entire article, click the title above.
- FINRA Permanently Bars James Blake Daughtry From Broker Activitiesby Levin Papantonio on February 13, 2021 at 4:16 pm
FINRA Permanently Bars James Blake Daughtry From Broker ActivitiesThe Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) barred James Blake Daughtry (CRD#: 3272282), preventing the former broker and investment adviser from working as a broker and from associating in any way with a... To read the entire article, click the title above.
- Restricted Trading & Market Manipulation Claims against Robinhood, Webull, Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade, E*Trade, Schwab & Other Trading Platformsby Levin Papantonio on January 29, 2021 at 9:30 pm
BREAKING NEWS: LEVIN PAPANTONIO RAFFERTY Investigates Restricted Trading & Market Manipulation Claims against Robinhood, Webull, Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade, E*Trade, Schwab & Other Trading Platforms.On January 28, 2021, Robinhood announced that it was restricting... To read the entire article, click the title above.
- 3M Military Combat Arms Earplug Trial Set for Marchby Levin Papantonio on January 26, 2021 at 8:37 pm
More than 2220,000 military members have been patiently waiting for 3M to be held accountable for service members’ hearing losses suffered because of the company’s defective earplugs. That wait now draws to a close. A trial date has been set for March 2021, with Judge Casey Rodgers, Chief... To read the entire article, click the title above.
- DuPont, Chemours reach agreement over PFAS Forever Chemicalby Levin Papantonio on January 25, 2021 at 3:26 pm
The Dupont Co. announced a binding memorandum of understanding related to the environmental liabilities of pollution stemming from man-made chemicals—per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS)—that are linked to cancer, according to a January 23, 2021 report from the Associated... To read the entire article, click the title above.
New to MTMP?
Let us guide you through everything you need to know about the conference and how to prepare for your first time.
Partner With Levin Papantonio Rafferty
For many law firms, the best results often can be achieved by co-counseling with an established mass torts and class action law firm.