Ready to join us?
For Those Who Work at a Law Firm
For Defense Attorneys
(Judicial Panel Only)
Register a defense attorney from a law firm. This is a limited pass for defense attorneys to attend the networking events and the Judicial Panel only.
Looking for Exhibitor registration?
You are eligible to attend MTMP if you are:
- An experienced mass tort or class action plaintiff lawyer looking to learn the latest about big projects and emerging torts
- A single-event plaintiff lawyer looking to expand your practice to include mass torts or class actions – either working on the cases, doing MDL common benefit work, or referring cases
- A plaintiff attorney seeking to learn more about how you can expand your practice with mass torts or class actions – our Nuts & Bolts track is for you
- Members of the legal services industry – you will have the opportunity to meet with lawyers from around the country – MTMP is built for networking
WAYS TO SAVE
- National Trial Lawyers Attorney-Members can receive a $300 discount. Contact Hope Crew at email@example.com for the discount code.
- Trial School Attorney-Members can receive a $200 discount. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
- Multiple Attendee Discounts
Please note: Discounts cannot be combined.
Hot Cases you care about
The MTMP Las Vegas conferences are designed for individuals working in the area of plaintiff mass torts and personal injury litigation or class actions.
- 3M Military Earplugs
- Bard Hernia Mesh
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Class Actions
- CPAP Machines
- Human Trafficking
- Infant Formula (NEC)
- Investment Fraud
- Sexual Assault
- Southern Baptist Convention Sex Abuse
- Strattice Biologic Mesh
- Tylenol and Autism
See What People Are Saying!
Mass Torts Made Perfect connects plaintiff attorneys from across the country throughout the year both online and in person. Learn more about their experience attending our webinars and conferences below!
Mass Tort Made Perfect, LLC (MTMP) conferences are limited to attendees engaged primarily in Civil Plaintiff representation or Criminal Defense representation. It is strictly forbidden for an individual to attend the conference if the individual or any law firm member is associated with or working in any way connected to the defense of any case or case type that may be covered in the conference. The ONLY exception in which a Defense Attorney is allowed to attend will be for the Judicial Panel session and solely for that one session. Registrants must also confirm that they do not work with or on behalf of any company that seeks reimbursement from plaintiff settlement proceeds for medical, secondary payer, or subrogation liens of any type.
MTMP reserves the right to return any deposited fees, decline any application for attendance, refuse entrance, and decline admission to any and all attendees and applicants at any time.
Registrants who cancel on or before September 28, 2022 will receive a full refund. After that date, all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to a future conference. Substitutions may be made at any time, including the first day of the conference.