If you’re new to Mass Torts, Now is the Time to Join Us!
The Mass Torts Made Perfect Seminars in Las Vegas are designed for individuals working in the area of plaintiff mass torts, class actions, and personal injury litigation, and those looking to expand their practice to include these areas.
learn strategy and insights
into the latest mass tort projects
The seminar is designed to maximize your ability to network and build relationships. You’ll learn what new mass tort and class action projects are emerging and how you can get involved — whether you wish to associate with co-counsel or handle the cases yourself and/or perform common benefit work at the MDL level, we are committed to working with you. You will find a home at MTMP – a place to get inspired, and get involved.
CONNECT & LEARN FROM THE FOUNDERS OF MTMP
For many law firms, the best results often can be achieved by co-counseling with an established mass torts and class action law firm. Over the past three decades, Levin Papantonio has proudly paid hundreds of millions of dollars in co-counsel fees.
Connect with Levin Papantonio attorneys at MTMP and learn how to co-counsel on Class Actions, Drug Injuries, Medical Device Failures, Product Liability, Business Litigation, and Securities Fraud. When you enter a co-counsel arrangement with Levin Papantonio, you can be assured that your clients receive the best possible care and results.
Choose Your Path. Attend Any Session at Any Time.
The MTMP multi-track agenda allows for sessions to run concurrently, and attendees are able to move easily from one track to another. This format allows attendees to maximize their ability to choose the sessions that are of most importance to their practice. Here is a description of the various tracks:
Business of law
Hear from leaders in the legal services industry as they share their insights as to what is new and trending in legal products and services.
If you are already involved in class actions, or looking to expand your practice to include class actions, this program will provide you everything you need to know.
The main heart of the program, the litigation track, is comprised of sessions covering the individual mass tort projects, such as Hernia Mesh, Military Earplugs, Roundup, and Talcum Powder.
Nuts & Bolts
If you are an attorney just learning about mass torts or class actions, or attending MTMP for the first time, or if you are a paralegal who supports a mass tort or class action practice, this program is the perfect primer for you.
Hot Cases you care about
The MTMP Las Vegas conferences are designed for individuals working in the area of plaintiff mass tort and class action litigation.
- Class Actions
- College and Church Sexual Assault
- Hernia Mesh
- Human Trafficking
- IVC Filters
- Military Combat Earplugs
- Monsanto Roundup
- Stryker LFIT V40
- Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer
- Talcum Powder Mesothelioma
- Much More!
You are eligible to attend MTMP if you are:
- An experienced mass tort or class action plaintiff lawyer looking to learn the latest about big projects and emerging torts
- A single-event plaintiff lawyer looking to expand your practice to include mass torts or class actions – either working on the cases, doing MDL common benefit work, or referring cases
- A plaintiff attorney seeking to learn more about how you can expand your practice with mass torts or class actions – our Nuts & Bolts track is for you
- Members of the legal services industry – you will have the opportunity to meet with lawyers from around the country – MTMP is built for networking
WAYS TO SAVE
- National Trial Lawyers Members can receive up to a $300 discount per individual being registered. To receive the discount code, contact Hope Crew at hcrew@TheNTL.org
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants pay just $1,095! Bring 3 or more and pay just $995!
- Multiple Attendee Discounts
Ready to join us?
Register an attorney, firm administrator, or in-house marketing employee in a law firm.