If you’re new to Mass Torts, Now is the Time to Join Us!
Mass Torts Made Perfect seminars and webinars are designed for individuals working in the area of plaintiff mass torts, class actions, and personal injury litigation, and those looking to expand their practice to include these areas.
learn strategy and insights
into the latest mass tort projects
The seminars and webinars are designed to maximize your ability to network and build relationships. You’ll learn what new mass tort and class action projects are emerging and how you can get involved — whether you wish to associate with co-counsel or handle the cases yourself and/or perform common benefit work at the MDL level, we are committed to working with you. You will find a home at MTMP – a place to get inspired, and get involved.
CONNECT & LEARN FROM THE FOUNDERS OF MTMP
For many law firms, the best results often can be achieved by co-counseling with an established mass torts and class action law firm. Over the past three decades, Levin Papantonio Rafferty has proudly paid hundreds of millions of dollars in co-counsel fees.
Connect with Levin Papantonio Rafferty attorneys at MTMP and learn how to co-counsel on Class Actions, Drug Injuries, Medical Device Failures, Product Liability, Business Litigation, and Securities Fraud. When you enter a co-counsel arrangement with Levin Papantonio Rafferty, you can be assured that your clients receive the best possible care and results.
COMPREHENSIVE MTMP PROGRAMS
Our wide variety of programs ensure that you will receive the latest on new and emerging mass torts projects.
MTMP Conferences — Build Relationships, Grow Your Practice
MTMP is live seminars twice a year in Las Vegas, as well as monthly webinars on everything from how to generate new cases and find plaintiffs to financing your litigation projects to the hottest emerging mass torts.
MTMP Connect Litigation Webinars
MTMP Connect isthe leading provider of FREE content covering the latest new on mass tort projects, new and emerging cases, case acquisitor, class actions, and professional development.
Paralegal College Webinars
Lawyers aren’t the only ones who need a new way to stay connect these days—paralegal who work hand in hand with their teams of lawyers need support as well. We offer free webinars for paralegals looking for professional development.
International Legal Institute Webinars
The International Legal Institute brings together a sophisticated panel if speakers for a series of thought-provoking programs that discuss and debate issues relating to the US and European legal systems.
Hot Cases you care about
The MTMP conferences and webinars are designed for individuals working in the area of plaintiff mass tort and class action litigation.
- 3M Military Earplugs
- Bard Hernia Mesh
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Chemical Hair Relaxer
- Class Actions
- CPAP Machines
- Human Trafficking
- Infant Formula NEC
- Sexual Assault
- Social Media Addiction
- Tylenol and Autism
You are eligible to attend MTMP if you are:
- An experienced mass tort or class action plaintiff lawyer looking to learn the latest about big projects and emerging torts
- A single-event plaintiff lawyer looking to expand your practice to include mass torts or class actions – either working on the cases, doing MDL common benefit work, or referring cases
- A plaintiff attorney seeking to learn more about how you can expand your practice with mass torts or class actions – our Nuts & Bolts track is for you
- Members of the legal services industry – you will have the opportunity to meet with lawyers from around the country – MTMP is built for networking
WAYS TO SAVE
- National Trial Lawyers Members receive a discount per individual being registered. To receive the discount code, contact Hope Crew at hcrew@TheNTL.org
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants receive a lower rate
- Multiple Attendee Discounts