Interactive Webinars for Paralegals
School is back in session! Our Paralegal College free webinar series features panels of experienced lawyers and paralegals who cover a variety of topics that help paralegals handle the most important aspects of their jobs. Learn all the benefits of participating in our interactive webinar series for paralegals.
- Learn new day-to-day best practices to heighten your productivity and efficiency.
- Enhance your communication strategies with your team, clients, opposing counsel and legal service vendors.
- Receive mass tort case organization tips such as the best ways to organize files, handle a multitude of documents and more.
- Have all your questions answered about depositions (both virtual and in person!) and how you can support your attorney and help them prepare.
- Network with paralegals and law firms throughout the United States.
- Earn NALA Paralegal Credits.
- Paralegal College is brought to you by Mass Torts Made Perfect, the Levin Papantonio Rafferty law firm, and the National Trial Lawyers Association.
About Paralegal College Webinars
Who can attend?
MTMP Connect webinars are limited to attendees engaged primarily in civil Plaintiff representation or criminal Defense representation. It is strictly forbidden for an individual to access a webinar if he/she or any law firm member is associated with or working in any way connected to the defense of any case or case type that may be covered during the webinar. This schedule is subject to change.
NALA Paralegal Credits
For paralegals seeking verification of attendance, we will have a NALA Certificate of Attendance available for download one day after each MTMP Paralegal College webinar via email. You should be able to self-report your attendance with the certificate. Please note that MTMP is not responsible for any fees associated with the filing or self-reporting process.
Webinar Time and Duration
All times below are in Eastern Time. Webinars will be approximately 90 minutes in duration.
Have More Questions?
For frequently asked questions, please click here.
Register to attend by clicking on the webinar you are interested in attending below. Each webinar requires its own registration.
May 31, 2023 2:00 pm
Improving Case Value: A Rare View from the Defense Perspective Part II
Jun 8, 2023 2:00 pm
Google’s New AI-Driven Search Results Page
Jun 20, 2023 2:00 pm
Covidien Hernia Mesh MDL: And You Thought Polypropylene Was Bad!
Jun 28, 2023 2:00 pm
Ethical Conundrums Associated with Litigation Funding and Non-Lawyer Firm
Sign Up for Webinar Notifications
If you have any questions, please contact Aimée Ainslie at email@example.com