Interactive Webinars for Paralegals
School is back in session! Our Paralegal College free webinar series features panels of experienced lawyers and paralegals who cover a variety of topics that help paralegals handle the most important aspects of their jobs. Learn all the benefits of participating in our interactive webinar series for paralegals.
- Learn new day-to-day best practices to heighten your productivity and efficiency.
- Enhance your communication strategies with your team, clients, opposing counsel and legal service vendors.
- Receive mass tort case organization tips such as the best ways to organize files, handle a multitude of documents and more.
- Have all your questions answered about depositions (both virtual and in person!) and how you can support your attorney and help them prepare.
- Network with paralegals and law firms throughout the United States.
- Earn NALA Paralegal Credits.
- Paralegal College is brought to you by Mass Torts Made Perfect, the Levin Papantonio Rafferty law firm, and the National Trial Lawyers Association.
About Paralegal College Webinars
Our primary mission with MTMP’s Paralegal College is to foster connections and facilitate the exchange of knowledge and information among legal professionals. We believe that by creating a vibrant and interconnected community, we can collectively elevate the legal field to new heights. Your involvement is the cornerstone of our success, and together, we can achieve and overcome remarkable obstacles within the legal profession. We are dedicated to creating a program that not only enriches the lives of legal professionals but also contributes positively to the entire legal community. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard and valued. Together, we will shape the future of the legal profession and empower paralegals to excel in their roles. We look forward to the journey ahead and the incredible opportunities it holds for all of us.
The Paralegals of LPR would like to thank you for your support of MTMP’s Paralegal College. Our aim is to nurture connections and facilitate information among legal professionals; we appreciate your participation and welcome any and all feedback. We look forward to building and growing our program with you.
Who can attend?
MTMP Connect webinars are limited to attendees engaged primarily in civil Plaintiff representation or criminal Defense representation. It is strictly forbidden for an individual to access a webinar if he/she or any law firm member is associated with or working in any way connected to the defense of any case or case type that may be covered during the webinar. This schedule is subject to change.
NALA Paralegal Credits
For paralegals seeking verification of attendance, we will have a NALA Certificate of Attendance available for download one day after each MTMP Paralegal College webinar via email. You should be able to self-report your attendance with the certificate. Please note that MTMP is not responsible for any fees associated with the filing or self-reporting process.
Webinar Time and Duration
All times below are in Eastern Time. Webinars will be approximately 90 minutes in duration.
Have More Questions?
For frequently asked questions, please click here.
Register to attend by clicking on the webinar you are interested in attending below. Each webinar requires its own registration.
Sign Up for Webinar Notifications
If you have any questions, please contact Aimée Ainslie at firstname.lastname@example.org