Ned is a member of Cohen & Malad, LLP’s Mass Tort/Products Liability team, which has developed a national reputation for representing clients who have been severely injured by dangerous prescription drugs and defective medical devices. Ned has experience representing the victims of aviation disasters, automobile and tractor-trailer accidents, drownings, day-care negligence, and medical malpractice. Ned also represents individuals and entities in business litigation involving a variety disputes, including breach of contract, employment and labor issues, and attorney fee disputes between lawyers and their former law firms.
Ned has served on multiple trial teams and secured numerous favorable decisions from state and federal trial courts across the country.
Because of his experience litigating complex mass tort cases, Ned has also been asked to serve in leadership roles in various multi-district litigations and class actions, including:
- Narrative Committee Co-Lead, In Re: Zofran (Ondansetron) Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2657 (D. Mass.)
- Discovery, Briefing, and Science Committees, In Re: Zofran (Ondansetron) Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2657 (D. Mass.)
- Discovery team, In Re: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2425 (N.D. Ill.)
- Discovery and law & briefing teams, In Re: Consolidated Fresenius Cases (GranuFlo) pending in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Class Counsel, Price et al. v. BP Products North America, Inc., Civ. No. 12-cv-06779-RWG (N.D. Ill.)
- National Coordinated Counsel in pain pump device litigation
Currently, Ned represents hundreds of clients in the following mass tort litigations:
- Talcum powder ovarian cancer
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (“Low T” drugs)
- GranuFlo and NaturaLyte dialysis products
- Contaminated steroid injections
- IVC filters
- Vaginal Mesh