Register to attend this webinar HERE
Polluting industries are disproportionately located in communities of color and counties with higher poverty rates, resulting in poor health outcomes, the loss of community, and environmental devastation. Litigation can be a powerful tool for fenceline communities to hold corporations accountable for the impact of environmental hazards on people of color, but it must be done in partnership with the community. This webinar will use examples of how law and organizing done together achieves greater success, the power mass tort attorneys can be as allies in this fight, and how to incorporate social justice principles when working in impacted communities.
- Learn how organizing and communications tactics can achieve significant gains in your litigation
- Discuss the power of mass torts in holding corporations accountable for pollution
- Simple criteria to ensure your cases are working with – not against – impacted communities
- Obtain the resources to help get you involved in litigating for social change
- Learn about Public Justice’s role in partnering with plaintiff mass tort lawyers to double the impact