Register to attend this webinar HERE
Join us for another informative and interactive webinar where we focus on bringing together the practical skills paralegals from all experience levels will need in order to successfully navigate pharmaceutical and product liability cases. What better way to do this than talking about a current and powerful litigation – CPAP! Together we’ll explore the story of CPAP, why knowing the history is important to your success, litigation updates and the skills you will need to keep this fast growing litigation on the rails. Join us on August 26th!
On this webinar you will learn:
- What a CPAP machine really is, why the recall mattered and litigation updates
- How to create your toolkit for success for all pharmaceutical and product liability
- How to apply these practical organizational, communication, and legal skills we have learned to CPAP specifically
- How to develop and refine good habits for life and work
- How to advance your paralegal skills in a rapidly growing litigation by building successful teams and growing new talent. Learn to be the leader you need!