Click HERE to register
**NOTE: If you are having trouble with your webinar logins, please re-register. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
Join us for an inside look at the ongoing litigation against Philips as a result of the June 14th, 2021 product recall. In this webinar, we will discuss extensive information that has come to light regarding the polyester-based polyurethane (PE-PUR) foam that was used in various CPAP, BiPAP and Ventilator models. We'll discuss in detail what has been done in response and how the legal fight is shaping up.
At this webinar, you will learn the most recent CPAP MDL updates regarding:
- The consolidation of these cases into the MDL
- Device preservation and protocol currently underway
- The findings of the FDA's 483 Report displaying numerous instances of knowledge surrounding the defect dating back to 2015
- How to vet and seek out a strong case with case criteria
- How to effectively and efficiently manage your CPAP client
- Client Acquisition: Strategies for getting direct applicator cases
- Client Vetting: Dos and don'ts during intake
- Client Management: Preserving evidence needed for trial
- Status of the MDL: BWs, depositions, and upcoming trials