Click HERE to register
Environmental contamination is a human health and safety concern throughout the world.
Understanding how to analyze a contamination site, how contaminates move and breakdown in the environment, and the results of different forms of exposure are increasingly important for legal professionals to know.
Discover the basics of environmental case work up through the lens of a case-study with examples from the East Palestine train derailment, C8/PFAS, and Camp Lejeune.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How the basic principles of environmental case work up can be used regardless of the type of contamination.
- Where to learn more about the science.
- How to identify what is missing in the documents.
- How to request documents from the correct agencies or organizations.
- Why it is important to understand the types of exposure and the issues that can arise.
Donâ€™t miss this opportunity to delve into the foundations of environmental contamination cases and get all your questions answered.