Register to attend this webinar HERE
- Three big innovations CAMG introduced during COVID to help law firms acquire cases: CAMG Motion Metrics, CAMG 360, CAMG Center Stage
- COVID changes from the CAMG perspective
- Expanding into practice areas outside of traditional mass torts
- Outsourcing calls, contracting, med records have grown since COVID – how can CAMG help law firms adapt with appropriate staffing?
- Audience numbers are higher than ever since COVID – how to leverage more eyeballs watching TV, radio, digital, etc.?
- Ethics and transparency are more important than ever – do you have this with your marketing partners?
- Lessons from Roundup, Talc, etc., on picking the right co-counsel partnership
X Social Media
- Marketing lessons learned after the first year of the pandemic – how is personal injury going vs. mass torts?
- How has the market changed for getting cases in the pandemic?
- How to set your law firm up for success in the 2nd year of the pandemic? What changes should you make?
- Out-Sourcing for success to getting the right clients signed
- What mass torts are hot right now?
- How have we as vendors changed what we do to accommodate the law firms?
- The shift in consumer’s behavior and growth of OTT (over-the-top) as a channel
- One year of COVID: The effects on referral attorneys in mass torts
- 2021 Outlook:
- Emerging and new mass torts
- Demand and cost increases with Roundup money back into marketing in Q3/Q4
- Increased scrutiny on advertising, lead generation, client communication, and ethics
- Importance of using a qualified and accredited partner for case acquisitions
- Effects that potential privacy and messaging changes in digital and social will have on mass tort campaigns targeting and content