The Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) has Published Decades of Coverups and Lies — Victims and Survivors Deserve Justice
Click HERE to register
Join Levin Papantonio Rafferty in stepping forward to represent survivors who have claims against SBC. In this MTMP Connect webinar, leading attorneys will explore the heart wrenching report out of the SBC, the supporting documents and how new leadership opened up the floodgates in response to decades of harmful practices that berated victims, silenced survivors, and protected abusers.
- What type of legal claims can we expect from SBC abuse survivors and their families?
- How does the structure of SBC impact our legal claims and strategies?
- What impact will state specific SOL’s and window legislation have on litigation?
- Will victims and survivors be able to seek help and rebuild their lives within or outside an SBC affiliated church?
From the Report:
- We know victims and survivors were harmed.
- We know SBC leadership made it possible for abusers to have ongoing access to victims.
- We know SBC had no real follow through.