3 Easy Steps To Register As A Virtual Vendor
- Vendor Directory: Be listed in our filtered, searchable online directory on the conference site.
- Customized Vendor Home Page: Each vendor gets their own customizable home page to include contact information, videos, product information, demos, conduct 1:1 meetings, live chats, and offer promotions, etc.
- Analytical Data: Will provide tap data (see who clicked your logo/page/information). See what parts of your event worked and use this to shape future strategies.
- Matchmaking/Networking: Attendees will be asked questions as they log into the event and will be “matched” with specific vendors and other attendees based on answers. Network and set up virtual face to face meetings, direct message participants and book 1:1 meeting with your matches or attendees who have expressed an interest in your company.
- Reception/Entertainment: 1 hour reception will feature musical entertainment and numerous opportunities to interact with other attendees, followed by one hour special entertainment to be announced. You can “host” a table and invite attendees to chat with you during the reception and hosted performance, and “see” them with the zoom-style format. More details to come.
- Attendance for Four  Staff Members: Price covers participation for up to 4 members from your company. Any additional staff should register directly on the website as Legal Marketing Attendees.
- Advertised on MTMP Website: Logo listed on MTMP website as Virtual Vegas Vendor, link to website
- Pre and Post-Conference Attendee List: Usual list of company and attendee information (no phone or email). Target your clients ahead of time and book virtual meetings with them once the platform opens (direct message, set up live call, etc.).
Cancellation Policy: Payment guarantees your participation and advertisement as an MTMP Virtual Vegas Vendor. Cancellations on or before September 15 get a full refund, after that date it will be subject to 50% administrative fee. All requests for cancellation of virtual engagement must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and shall become effective upon confirmation by MTMP. If written notice of cancellation is received by MTMP on or before September 15 a full refund will be generated. If written notice of cancellation is received by MTMP after September 15, MTMP will retain 50% of the total vendor fee. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the event (October 10) will not receive any refund. Please note that if you do not cancel in writing and do not access the Virtual Event, you are still responsible for full payment.
Force Majeure Clause: If MTMP is prevented from carrying out its obligations as it pertains to the Virtual Event you registered for as a result of any cause beyond its control, or such Virtual Event cannot be Virtually conducted because of a software or issue with the hosting platform or due to acts of God, strikes, labor disputes, government requisitions, restrictions or war or apparent act of war, terrorism, disaster, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic, curtailment or restriction on transportation facilities, or any other comparable calamity, casualty or condition (collectively a “Force Majeure”) MTMP shall have the right to immediately terminate the affected Virtual Event without liability and shall be relieved of its obligations to Registrant. If the affected Virtual Event is terminated due to a Force Majeure occurrence before the first day of the Virtual Event, then MTMP will reschedule the affected Virtual Event and your registration fee will be applied to the rescheduled Conference.
For questions regarding sponsorship and exhibits, contact:
PLEASE NOTE: MTMP reserves the right to refuse exhibit space or sponsorship to any company it deems to be in any way unsuitable.