Ready to join us?
Register an attorney, firm administrator, or in-house marketing employee in a law firm.
This is a special limited pass for defense attorneys to attend the networking events and Wednesday Judicial Panel only.
This is a special limited pass for a selected number of Las Vegas attorneys. You will only be allowed to attend the “Roll the Dice: Getting Into Mass Torts in Vegas” breakout session on Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 4pm-5pm PT, as well as the Thursday Night Networking Cocktail Reception and the Evening Entertainment.
Looking for Exhibitor registration?
You are eligible to attend MTMP if you are:
- An experienced mass tort or class action plaintiff lawyer looking to learn the latest about big projects and emerging torts
- A single-event plaintiff lawyer looking to expand your practice to include mass torts or class actions – either working on the cases, doing MDL common benefit work, or referring cases
- A plaintiff attorney seeking to learn more about how you can expand your practice with mass torts or class actions – our Nuts & Bolts track is for you
- Members of the legal services industry – you will have the opportunity to meet with lawyers from around the country – MTMP is built for networking
WAYS TO SAVE
- National Trial Lawyers Members can receive up to a $300 discount per individual being registered. To receive the discount code, contact Hope Crew at hcrew@TheNTL.org
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants pay just $1,195!
- Multiple Attendee Discounts
Hot Cases you care about
The MTMP Las Vegas conferences are designed for individuals working in the area of plaintiff mass torts and personal injury litigation or class actions.
- 3M Military Earplugs
- Baby Food
- Bard Hernia Mesh
- California Oil Spill
- Class Actions
- COVID-19 Business Interruption Claims
- CPAP Machines
- European Collective Actions
- Human Trafficking
- NEC Infant Formula
- Sexual Assault
See What People Are Saying!
Mass Torts Made Perfect connects plaintiff attorneys from across the country throughout the year both online and in person. Learn more about their experience attending our webinars and conferences below!
MTMP conferences are limited to attendees engaged primarily in Civil Plaintiff representation or Criminal Defense representation. It is strictly forbidden for an individual to attend the conference if he/she or any law firm member is associated with or working in any way connected to the defense of any case or case type that may be covered at the conference. Registrants must also confirm that they do not work with or on behalf of any company that seeks reimbursement from plaintiff settlement proceeds for medical, secondary payer, or subrogation liens of any type.
Mass Tort Made Perfect, LLC reserves the right to return any deposited fees, decline any application for attendance, refuse entrance, and decline admission to any and all attendees and applicants at any time.
Registrants who cancel on or before March 22, 2022, will receive a full refund. After that date, all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to a future seminar. Substitutions may be made at any time, including the first day of the seminar.