Ready to join us?
Register an attorney, firm administrator, or in-house marketing employee in a law firm. You will also be able to register two Paralegals/Legal Assistants free of charge with each registration you purchase. Their information can be entered on the checkout page.
Register an employee of a company who provides services to the legal profession.
Looking for virtual vendor registration?
You are eligible to attend MTMP if you are:
- An experienced mass tort or class action plaintiff lawyer looking to learn the latest about big projects and emerging torts
- A single-event plaintiff lawyer looking to expand your practice to include mass torts or class actions – either working on the cases, doing MDL common benefit work, or referring
- A plaintiff attorney seeking to learn more about how you can expand your practice with mass torts or class actions – our Nuts & Bolts track is for you
- Members of the legal services industry – you will have the opportunity to meet with lawyers from around the country – MTMP is built for networking
- A paralegal seeking professional development and gaining insight from senior paralegals.
WAYS TO SAVE
- National Trial Lawyers Members can receive up to a $150 discount per individual being registered. To receive the discount code, contact Hope Crew at hcrew@TheNTL.org
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants pay just $495! OR – If your attorney is a paid attendee, then you and a colleague can attend for free! Each paid attorney attendee can register 2 paralegals on their order and they will attend for free!
- Multiple Attendee Discounts: 3-4 attorneys save $100 each; 5+ save $170 each
Hot Cases you care about
The MTMP Las Vegas conferences are designed for individuals working in the area of plaintiff mass torts and personal injury litigation or class actions.
- Business Interruption Claims
- COVID University Refund Cases
- European Collective Actions
- Firefighting Foam and Water Contamination
- Hernia Mesh
- Paragard IUD
- Sexual Assault: Church/Clergy and Boy Scouts Cases
- Much More!
what attendees say about MTMP
Great program. My first. Loved it.
1st year vendor at MTMP. Great set up with a lot of availability to market our products
It was fantastic!
Happened upon key networking connections
We very much appreciate the camaraderie offered by the leading firms/attorneys. You really do inspire and instruct the rest of us. Thank you for being willing to build the greater team and lift up the overall fight.
The knowledge gained from attending pays much more then the price of admission. I was frankly impressed to see so many firms actually sharing information and wanting to work together. Definitely an eye opening experience.
MTMP conferences are limited to attendees engaged primarily in civil Plaintiff representation or criminal Defense representation. It is strictly forbidden for an individual to attend the conference if he/she or any law firm member is associated with or working in any way connected to the defense of any case or case type that may be covered at the conference. Registrants must also confirm that they do not work with or on behalf of any company that seeks reimbursement from plaintiff settlement proceeds for medical, secondary payer, or subrogation liens of any type.
Mass Tort Made Perfect, LLC reserves the right to return any deposited fees, decline any application for attendance, refuse entrance, and decline admission to any and all attendees and applicants at any time.
Registrants who cancel on or before March 30, 2021 will receive a full refund. After that date, all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to a future seminar.