Chad Finley focuses on representing clients who have been wronged by the tortious acts of others, including pharmaceutical and medical device cases, products liability, mass torts, catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, and whistleblower actions.
- Actos Related Cases, MDL Case No. 11 L 10011, Et. Al. – Lead document review, deposition strategy, discovery strategy, and liaised with expert witnesses for TorHoerman Law which resulted in a $2.4 billion settlement.
- Pradaxa – Lead document review, deposition strategy, discovery strategy, and liaised with expert witnesses for TorHoerman Law which resulted in a $650 million settlement.
- Androgel – Managed the case for TorHoerman Law which was settled for an unspecified settlement.
- Syngenta – Managed the case for TorHoerman Law which was settled for $1.51 billion
- Motor vehicle – Shoulder injury $100,000 settlement.
- Insurance Dispute – $120,000 settlement.
Chad represents clients in a variety of complex cases. Currently, he is active in Coldwater Creek (radiation exposure), Incretin Mimetics (pancreatic cancer), Diacetyl (lung injuries), Hyland’s Teething Tablets (infant seizures and deaths), in addition to personal injury cases. He specializes in discovery, issues surrounding e-discovery, gathering testimony, complex litigation and liaising with expert witnesses.
Chad began working as an attorney at TorHoerman Law in 2012 after an externship at the Office of the General Counsel, Health and Human Services, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Division (CMS) in Washington D.C. Chad previously clerked for TorHoerman Law prior to externing for CMS. While at CMS, Chad assisted the Office of the General Counsel with issues relating to their position on False Claims Act cases.
When people, or their family members, are injured Chad takes pride in being their voice in depositions and the courtroom and holding those responsible accountable for their actions and decisions.