Lauren McGeever is a vice president for both U.S. and U.K. clients. McGeever is responsible for advising on and developing customized solutions for clients' unique project demands. She provides consultative advice for all aspects of class action administration, from notice planning and implementation through disbursements.
In addition to many U.S. class actions settlements over the last 15 years, McGeever also consulted on the Merricks v MasterCard collective action filed with Competition Appeals Tribunal in the United Kingdom as well as the representative action, Lloyd v Google, brought before the Queen's Bench Division of the High Court of Justice in England, pursuant to the Civil Procedure Rules rule 19.6.
Recent thought leadership engagements:
- Article: Culture Clash: Will the UK open its doors to US-type Class Action Litigation?
- Speaker: Masters of Mass Tort, Cancun, Mexico, January 18, 2017
- Speaker: American Antitrust Institute, Washington, D.C., November 7, 2017
- Speaker: Mass Tort Claims Administration, New York, NY, April 14, 2016
Relevant case experience:
- Alaska Electrical Pension Fund vs. Bank of America, N.A., Lead Case No.: 14-cv-7126 (JMF)
- The Shane Group, Inc. v. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Case No. 2:10-cv-14360.
- In re Amgen Inc. Securities Litigation, Case No. CV 07-2536 PSG (PLAx).
- Merricks v. MasterCard, UK Compeition Appeal Tribunal
- Richard Lloyd v. Google, UK High Court