Lauren is devoted to her clients through her work advocating for individuals harmed by dangerous pharmaceutical drugs and defective medical devices.
- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Court-appointed member of Plaintiffs' Steering Committee in In Re: Philips Recalled CPAP, Bi-Level Pap, and Mechanical Ventilator Products Litigation among 75 applicants; co-chair of science and experts committee.
- Court-appointed member of Plaintiffs' Steering Committee in In Re: Zantac (Ranitidine) Products Liability Litigation among 100 applicants; member of bellwether, deposition, discovery, and science and experts committees.
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Lauren was an associate at a well-respected plaintiffs' firm in Birmingham, Alabama where she focused on representing individuals harmed by defective pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices. In addition to this work, Lauren also represented clients in consumer fraud and personal injury litigation and advocated on behalf of survivors of sexual assault.
- Lauren was part of a national team that favorably resolved over 500 cases against a well-known medical device manufacturer for individuals injured by the company's defective device.
- She served on the discovery, expert, and Daubert committees for personal injury plaintiffs in In Re: Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) and Cialis (Tadalafil) Products Liability Litigation.