Interactive Webinars for Paralegals
Our webinars will feature panels of lawyers and paralegals to cover in depth a whole variety of topics that will help our audience deal with the most important aspects of their jobs, including:
- Remote work best practices – let’s face it — remote work may be with us, in some form, for a long time. Companies are innovating everywhere with new technology and offerings for firms to deal with this “new normal”. We’ll bring you the best of the best ideas for staying as productive at home as you are in the office.
- Communication strategies – mass tort teams need to have flawless communication – with each other, with clients, with opposing counsel, and with the legal service vendors helping them.
- Mass tort case organization — what are the best ways to organize files, track information, deal with a multitude of documents, including medical records
- Depositions – how is this new virtual landscape working? Not working? What can you do to support your attorney and get them ready for virtual depositions?
- Prioritizing and being a self-starter – avoiding the pitfalls of procrastination, thinking “someone else will handle that” and keeping on top of a huge workload. We all know paralegals can get buried – how do you avoid that and stay on top of everything – there are ways!
This is just a sample of the types of topics we will be covering. And again — every MTMP Connect: Paralegal College webinar – is FREE. Get your entire team on the line to benefit from the knowledge and expertise of our speakers. The MTMP brand is QUALITY. We promise to deliver.
AND – every MTMP Connect: Paralegal College attendee will get a free T-Shirt with our fantastic logo!
About Paralegal College Webinars
Who can attend?
MTMP Connect webinars are limited to attendees engaged primarily in civil Plaintiff representation or criminal Defense representation. It is strictly forbidden for an individual to access a webinar if he/she or any law firm member is associated with or working in any way connected to the defense of any case or case type that may be covered during the webinar. This schedule is subject to change.
NALA Paralegal Credits
For paralegals seeking verification of attendance, we will have a NALA Certificate of Attendance available for download one day after each MTMP Paralegal College webinar via email. You should be able to self-report your attendance with the certificate. Please note that MTMP is not responsible for any fees associated with the filing or self-reporting process.
Webinar Time and Duration
All times below are in Eastern Time. Webinars will be approximately 90 minutes in duration.
Have More Questions?
For frequently asked questions, please click here.
Register to attend our webinars HERE
Sign Up for Webinar Notifications
If you have any questions, please email Karen Tam at email@example.com or call Aimée Ainslie at (610) 585-8884.